WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW CONTRACTS FOR 2018 PROPERTY TAXES
DUE TO UPCOMING AND PAST DEADLINES, we are no longer able to accept contracts without prior authorization.
See below for details...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION IF YOUR DEADLINE IS WITHIN 48 HOURS
PLEASE BE ADVISED: In order to guarantee that we process your petition in a timely manner, we require all agreements be returned to our office no later than 48 hours before your county's deadline. The county deadlines can be found on your "Proposed Tax Notice" from the county.
Agreements sent in within 48 hours of the “County Deadline Date” are not guaranteed and may not be processed.
If your county's deadline is in 48 hours or less, we recommend you file your petition directly with the County your property is located in and we can represent you and your appeal from that point forward. Many counties will allow you to file online. Once the filing is completed, please notify our office that you filed the petition and we will begin working on your appeal as normal. The main thing is that your petition is filing timely.
- To begin your property review you must first pay the appropriate filing fee (per property) by selecting the number of properties below and clicking the Pay Now button.
** Have more than 25 folio numbers? Please call for rates. **
We primarily work on a contingency basis (Assessments up to $500,000 = 38% of the Tax Savings Assessments greater than $500,000 = 33% of the Tax Savings). Our fees are for a one year period only and are due after a successful reduction.
- After clicking the Pay Now button you will be taken to a payment page where you can pay the filing fee either by PayPal or by credit card.
- Once proper payment has been made you will automatically be taken to the contract download page (a link will also be emailed to you). Once there you will be able to save, fill out, and print the contract.
- Completed contracts must be returned within 48 hours of your county’s deadline and may be sent one of three ways:
- Scan and e-mail the completed contract to firstname.lastname@example.org with your folio number in the subject line.
- Fax the completed contract to 561-627-3108
- Mail the completed contract to our main offices at the address listed at the top of this page and on our contacts page.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Property Tax Professionals, Inc. has proven many times over to be the top consultants for our tax abatement needs."
- Russell Warder, V.P., KFC Restaurants
"Well exceeded my expectations. Simply put, Florida's leader in the industry today."
- Joseph Bagby, Founder, (NACORE) International Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives
"Property Tax Professionals, Inc. has produced hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax savings throughout Florida with the utmost in service and results."
- Jack McClam, V.P., Great Western Bank
**Additional references available upon request.